Thursday, January 11, 2018

Unicorn Mini Album with Carol

Hi, Carol Theng today, sharing a mini album that I made for my girl's birthday party. The theme for her birthday party is Unicorn. And I created this simple album to teach her and her best friends during the party.

I chose the simplest way to bind the album together with just 2 punched holes and tying the pages together with a thread. Let the kids tried diecutting with Spellbinders dies and Big Shot Machine. They had fun putting their albums together.

"Happy Birthday" Mini Album



Taught the girls to layer the diecut frames and cut outs with foam tape.


To decorate the inside, I simply cut out the designs from patterned papers. Easy for the girls to do as its their first album.





Hope you like my project sharing. Have fun crafting. Do join us for our January moodboard challenge.


1 comment :

  1. what a fabulous idea Carol!! I'm sure the kids enjoyed it and you have a lovely record as well!

    ReplyDelete