Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Scrapbook layout "Oh You" + process video by Louise

Hi Crafters

Louise with you today.
Here is my tutorial inspired by our July moodboard.

"Oh You"


This months mood board was a real challenge for me.
I decided to create a yellow, black and white coloured page.


If I get stuck I normally start with white cardstock, in this case, 
I decided to make my own background paper.
I collected some star stamps from my stash and some 12x12 white cardstock.


I stamped with permanent ink and then used Colour Blast colour dust "Sunflower" + water to create the bright background.


I've added neutral papers to the background and built a cluster around my photo.
I chose some chipboard pieces and gave the circle frame a coat of Colour Blast "Steel" embossing powder and the triangles got a coat of Colour Blast "Sunshine".

Here is the process video for this page, if you'd like to see me create it.



No comments :

Post a Comment